- Socialism: You have 2 cows and you give one to your neighbor.
- Communism: You have 2 cows; the Government takes both and gives you some milk.
- Fascism: You have 2 cows; the Government takes both and sells you some milk.
- Nazism: You have 2 cows; the Government takes both and shoots you.
- Bureaucratism: You have 2 cows; the Government takes both, shoots one, milks the other and throws the milk away..
- Traditional Capitalism: You have 2 cows. You sell one and buy a bull. You herd multiplies, and the economy grows. You sell them and retire on the income.
- An American Corporation: You have 2 cows. You sell one, and force the other to produce the milk of four cows. Later, you hire a consultant to analyze why the cow dropped dead.
- A French Corporation: You have 2 cows. You go on strike because you want three cows.
- Japanese Corporation: You have 2 cows. You redesign them so they are one-tenth the size of an ordinary cow and produce twenty times the milk. You then create a clever cow cartoon image called Cowkimon and market them Worldwide.
- An Italian Corporation: You have 2 cows, but you don't know where they are. You break for lunch.
- A Swiss Corporation: You have 5000 cows. None of which belong to you. You charge others for storing them.
- Chinese Corporation: You have 2 cows. You have 300 people milking them. You claim full employment, high bovine productivity, and arrest the newsman who reported the numbers.
- An Iraqi Corporation: Everyone thinks you have lots of cows. You tell them that you have none. No one believes you and they bomb your arse. You still have no cows, but at least now you are part of a Democracy.......
- Counter Culture: 'Wow, dig it, like there's these 2 cows, man, grazing in the hemp field. You gotta have some of this milk!'
- Surrealism: You have two giraffes. The government requires you to take harmonica lessons.
- Apathyologism: You have 2 cows. You do not care.
- Fatalist: You have 2 doomed cows...
- Atheism: You have 2 cows. There is no God.
- A West-Country Corporation: You have 2 cows. That one on the left is kinda cute.
- A Brazilian Corporation: You have 2 cows. You pay taxes for 6 cows. You have to sell one cow in order to pay the taxes. Your remaining cow gets sick and dies while waiting for availability in the public vet hospital.
- Russia: You have two cows. Since they are both female, if you happen to keep them in the same stable you will pay a 5,000 rouble fine for homosexual propaganda.
- PETA: You have two cows. You kill them both. You then use naked women to convince other people that killing cows is wrong.
- Moffat: You have two cows. Both of them are your daughters time traveling from the past where they had a brief love affair with Da Vinci making you the rightful Queen of England. As you assume the throne, you throw them off a building.
- Hussie: You have 2 cows. You ask for another one. Instead of getting just 1 cow, you get 2,485,506 cows.
- Romney: You have 2 cows. You are not the president of the united states.
- Once-ler: You have 1 cow. Everyone decides to make 5 different versions of that cow.
- Old Spice: You have 2 cows. The cows are now diamonds. I'm on a horse.
- An Irish Corporation: You have a million cows because they're everywhere
- Tumblr: You have 2 cows. You ship them together and make GIF posts screaming about how much you love your cows, but they should stop existing because they are so perfect.
- Also Tumblr: I give you a hamburger.
- Night Vale: You do NOT have two cows. Cows do not exist. What's a cow? Show me a cow! That's not a cow! Who let you in here?
- Tom Hiddleston: You have two cows. You are very sorry for them.
- Thranduil: You do not have two cows, you have an elk. Riding on two cows is not majestic. Also the dwarves are on fire.
- Dwarves: You had two cows but now they're on fire.
- Bilbo Baggins: You did not invite those two cows for dinner.
- Cows: The shit you go through.
- This post: Started off as a post that explained different goverments but then everything changed when the fire nation attacked
The series, which will be fully released in October, features 70 models who identify as either Asian, Native American, Hispanic, African, Middle Eastern, Black American and West Indian.
"I think it is very important to see one’s self in the Scripture so that it may become real in their eyes," Lewis told The Huffington Post. "The whitewashing of the Bible has always bothered me. However I’m happy to now have the opportunity to give a different point of view."
"I wish to exhibit a splash of color onto the biblical pages of history with my creative embellishments. By doing so I hope to open the minds and eyes of the ignorant and create open conversations of how we can learn to see the world through colorful lenses. After all, the Gospel of Jesus Christ is intended for everyone."
For those who’d like to see the entire collection, “Icons Of The Bible” will on display from November 2014 to February 2015 in Atlanta, GA.
-waits for white people to flip shit-
This is amazing and I’m going to see it!
My shit ain’t flipt—I think these are gorgeous and far more accurate to the location!
Consider my shit not flipped.
Usually anything Bible would flip my ignore switch. HOWEVER. I certainly would like to see more Black, African, West Asian, and Middle Eastern people in images portraying stories that took place in Africa, Western Asia, and the Middle East. This is a collection I’d probably like to see.
The plot thickens…
If this were a Law & Order episode that lying bastard would be charged with some type of manslaughter … his actions led to someone’s death.
… what the… I don’t even… seriously?!
My faith in humanity can’t take this kind of abuse. It’s frail enough already. Just… please? Please go easy on it?
Reblog if you would date a bisexual person
Like if you wouldn’t because there is “too much competition”
Trying to prove a point to an asshole
But of course … do you have one in mind?
The only thing about a person’s preference in a relationship that should be of any importance is this:
Is your preference your partner?
Do you also like men? If we break up is it possible your next partner will be a man? Cool. That’s absolutely fine. But right now, at this moment, your preference is me, right? That’s all that matters.
So I guess that puts me as “Yes, yes I would”.
Sorry guys, I usually try to keep the K-pop to a minimum on this blog, but gotta post this. There’s a good reason! I swear!
WATCH THE VIDEO.
Watch the video, the reason will reveal itself to you.
Petition for all the Marvel actors to agree that whenever Scarlett gets a blatantly sexist question one of the Chrises just takes it instead.
You have my signature.
This really is the best solution. This solution just comes in and obliterates all other solutions. This is now the only solution.
And if you aren’t convinced? Sit back and take a moment to imagine the answers that would come out of those two. It’d be amazing.
You know, ever since I saw him in Moscow On The Hudson, waayyy back then, I’ve been telling people, that i never realized before until then, that he had the saddest eyes I’d ever seen. That, although I thought his performance was brilliant, showing us a side to his acting we had never seen before, it wasn’t all acting. I said, there’s something in those eyes that show sadness even during scenes when he wasn’t supposed to be sad. I wasn’t sure if i was right, but I never saw him the same way after that. He was literally The Sad Clown in my eyes from then on. Sadly, I was right after all.
To be farting around in front of the computer and then refresh my Tumblr only to see “RIP Robin Williams” was a major shock for me. I felt the air rush out of my lungs in a way that it never has before over a celebrity death.
Hearing he had been battling depression? That his death is suspected suicide? Unfortunately that didn’t shock me so much. It didn’t shock me at all.
There’s a depth to some of his more serious, less comedic characters. There’s a sincerity to them that hints at a side that I think many people didn’t suspect he had. I feel it most when watching What Dreams May Come. His portrayals of sadness, despair, of feeling lost, broken, of nothingness - it feels more real than what a lot of other actors would be able to show. The first time you see him in a more dramatic movie after watching him play the lovable goof ball when you’re a kid is always a little hard to watch. It’s hard to match this more intense and dramatic Robin to the Robin Williams you knew. And it’s hard because you feel that depth in the characters and are unsure of what it is you’re feeling.
Some of the greatest light comes from people drowning in darkness. We forget that too often.
Kick Ass Ladies:The Women of Bones (Fox TV)
If you watch the show this really needs very little explanation. The women of Bones are all incredible. I highlighted the main three because picture limitations.
What makes these women such excellent characters?
Bones is absurdly intelligent. She’s logical and rational which is something not shown enough in female characters, and especially not to the degree that . She’s emotionally underdeveloped, sure. But she knows this, she acknowledges that a lot of social and emotional things are outside her understanding. And she works to over come this. Over the course of the series you see her grow in those areas.
Cam is an incredible leader. She’s strong, fair, reasonable, smart, well balanced. She works with her team. She doesn’t over see the team, she doesn’t work against them. She doesn’t ask them to do more than she’d be willing to do herself. Cam is also a nice person and has good interpersonal relationships with her staff. She doesn’t treat them as beneath her. She doesn’t treat them as subordinates. She sees the value of each individual and what they bring to the team.
Angela is unashamedly unashamed. She’s not ashamed of her free spirited nature. She’s not ashamed of her sex life. She’s not ashamed of her body. She’s not ashamed of her friends. She’s not ashamed of her emotions. And she doesn’t let anyone try to make her feel ashamed for who she is.
Daisy shows that you can have that extremely “girly”, kind of innocent, maybe sometimes a little ditzy and air headed personality without it meaning you’re mentally deficient. Daisy really does come off as your stereotypical ditzy, air headed, innocent princess - until she gets down to business. She knows her stuff. Girl’s a smarty. Daisy wants what she wants and she’s going to go for it. She’s willing to work for it.
I’m really bored and I can’t sleep. I also came to the realization that there are no recent pictures of me (I’ve been using pictures that are six and seven years old for profiles and stuff). To remedy these situations I took a very large number of pictures of myself. I deleted most of them because I don’t need that many pictures of myself. But then I opened Line Camera and edited half of the ones that were left. Yay! Observe! My face! Sad face. Kissy face. Laughy face. Smug face. Grr face. Your lives are now fulfilled. No need to thank me.
Maybe I should do something more intellectually productive…
…or I could watch Shinhwa Broadcast.
I was bored so I made reaction images. Of myself. I know, it’s what you’ve always wanted. I really shouldn’t have. You’re welcome.
We are thrilled to announce Henry Rollins as the voice of the Book 3 main villain, Zaheer. Henry did a brilliant turn in this role, taking it very seriously from the get-go, going so far as to conduct an in-depth interview about the character, his background, and his motivations with Mike and me on the phone while he was on a spoken word tour––all before he even recorded his audition. If you aren’t familiar with Henry (likely because you were born in the ’90s or ’00s), he is a legendary punk singer, actor, speaker, activist, and radio DJ. He had a hilarious role in our buddy Kurt Mattila’s co-directorial debut, Lies & Alibis. We heard from Kurt back then how incredibly friendly Henry is and what a pleasure he is to work with, and he exceeded even that glowing report. Hearing Henry’s tales of his fearless travels around the world is a real treat. As Mike says, “He actually is The Most Interesting Man In The World.”
Be right back.
*walks away to what she estimates to be “out of ear shot”*
*emits incredibly loud, high pitched, potentially glass shattering noise that may at a much lower volume and pitch vaguely resemble a squeal*
Henry Rollins. HENRY ROLLINS. This guy is so awesome and now he’s doing a voice on Korra. I need to go listen to Black Flag now. I haven’t listened to Black Flag since I found K Pop.
I went from Black Flag to K Pop. If you would like to judge me and my choices right now I’d understand.
HENRY ROLLINS ON KORRA!!!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!
Everyone! This is important! Proceed immediately to your nearest NSLC (or whatever your nearest beer selling establishment happens to be called) and purchase this beer.
It’s light and crisp, but also smooth and warm. It tastes like sunshine transformed into a beer. It is currently my favorite. I like it more than any Mill St. beer. I like it more than Keith’s Galaxy Hops. I like it more than Red Stripe. I like it more than Guinness and KILKENNY. Anyone who knows me well enough knows that’s mighty high praise (I am completely in love with Kilkenny).